Understanding what makes general contractors different from specialty contractors can be a little tough for some. Continue reading to know what makes specialty contractors distinctive. Also, get to know how BIM service providers can assist contractors to reach the profitable growth. BIM service providers can help them to address challenges and can make their job easy.
Specialty contractors like drywall contractors are facing increasing numbers of challenges like not being paid in time or in full. Believe us when we say, BIM for drywallcontractors or general contractors can address such challenges.
Wondering How BIM can Help Drywall Contractors?
Specialty contractors who are working with drywall are coupled with an understanding of safety implications, code requirements, and government norms. They know everything about the products that they have to install.
BIM enables every stakeholder to access design information on diverse materials in use and effectively collaborate on the project. BIM offer insights into design feasibility. Now, as specialty contractors are the most knowledgeable and experienced with the task they are hired for, BIM implementation can assist them with the followings
• 3D BIM Modelling with ConstructabilityReview
• Clash Coordination
• Model-Based Quantity Take-off & Estimation
Pinnacle InfoTech Is Offering Following 3D BIM Services for Drywall Contractors
Leading BIM service provider, Pinnacle InfoTech is offering this following services for Drywall Contractors.
• Full-scale code compliant metal stud framing layout from basic walls to the detailed curved soffit
• Acoustical ceilings &wall treatment with specialty metal ceiling, wood & wood-veneer
• Drywall installation and finishing for interior, exterior, shaft walls & ceiling soffit
• Acoustical wall panel installation, stretch wall & ceiling systems
• Interior & exterior painting, staining, wall covering & faux finishing
• Security ceilings, canopy and cloud ceilings
• Drywall finishing from fire taping to Level 5
• Decorative and exterior waterproof coatings
• Plastering from historical renovations to high rise constructions
• Sophisticated exterior wall design & installation of exterior light gauge framing/sheathing