Do you want to get high definition data capture through BIM?
Come to Fall 2016 BIMForum Atlanta, Georgia, USA on October 17-19 and know about Pinnacle’s Point Cloud to BIM Services.
Pinnacle will discuss about how the team members capture detailed info about an element in physical space, allowing accurate modeling, coordination and quantity takeoff?
Visit Pinnacle’s Booth No.509 from 8.30 am to 6.30 pm at Hyatt Regency - 265 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30303 to know how Pinnacle is executingLaser Scan to BIM Conversion in Revit for renovation and extensionprojects?
Pinnacle will talk about the Benefits & Deliverables of BIM Point Cloud:
Advantages of BIM Point Cloud Services:
- 3D scanning facilitates different stages of construction
- 3D model creation for renovation & extension from scan data
- Construction scan to BIM Model provides improved platform for design work
- As Built Drawing Preparation for Plan, Elevation & Section Sheet
- Improving transparency & streamliningcommunication with 3D visualization
- Eliminating RFIs & rework by checking accuracy & completeness of 3D Model from scan data
- Saving of time and money as no need to visit site constantly
Deliverables from Point Cloud to BIM
- 3D BIM Model Creation at LOD 400 Level
- As Built Drawing Preparation from Point Cloud
- Construction Scheduling with 4D BIM
- Facility Management / COBie data for individual element
Grab the opportunity to know about Pinnacle’s Point Cloud to BIM Work Process that includes Input Requirement for BIM Modeling, Drawing, RFIs, Software Applications, Quality Checking and interact with:
- Mr. Scott Pittman - Vice President, Pinnacle Infotech, USA
- Mr. Sarvesh Kekatpure - Senior Manager, Business Development & Operations
For more info, contact Pinnacle Infotech BIMForum 2016.