Do you want to revolutionize global construction, saving time & money? Grab the chance to do it through Building Information Modeling (BIM). AGC Convention 2019 provides you the chance to know about the right way of improving efficiency and project communication through BIM. Learn to meet the challenges of construction industry through BIM at AGC.
Current Challenges of the Construction Industry
- Demanding Owners Want Best Quality, Best Finishes, Fast Execution, Lowest Operation Cost
- Collaborating with Multiple Stakeholders has become Complicated
Meet BIM Specialists from Pinnacle Infotech @ AGC 2019 to find out the right solution through:
- Construction Visualization
- Project Coordination
- Field Conflict Resolution
- Increased Output
- Construction Cost & Time Saving
Know how Pinnacle Resolves Construction Challenges and Lays the Groundwork in BIM?
- Laying the groundwork in BIM – BIM team of Pinnacle creates the 3D BIM Model for the architectural, structural, site utilities, site logistics, MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing) & Fire Protection trades to meet the project objectives.
- Making the Construction Process Simple – BIM Engineers detect the architectural and maintenance Issues, reviewing constructability, code issues and design discrepancy. The engineers validate the drawings and BBS reinforcement, identifying space constraint, detecting accessibility issues and civil design mismatch with MEP plan. They also identify unrealistic design and make the root cause analysis.
- Meeting Client Requirement, Saving Man Days – BIM helps a company benefit in terms of accuracy, data integrity, revision management, quality of detailing and higher productivity. The Pinnacle team of BIM Engineers can successfully generate coordinated models and allow stakeholders to check possible interference between building systems, leading to better project planning and reduced delay in construction.
Participate in the 100th Annual AGC Convention 2019, interact with BIM specialists and get transformed with BIM.