MEP design validation offered by our dedicated in-house team members at Pinnacle InfoTech convert inputs like 3D scan data into 3D BIM models. Our diverse expertise brings quality to your project. We offer mechanical, electrical and plumbing validation services. We validate the BIM models offered as per the most advanced construction documents, bulletins & RFI responses.
We offer constructability audit for a seamless construction and proper maintenance. Our team takes every initiative to minimize construction risk by reviewing complex details before going on site.
Design Validation for Electrical Trade
• DB Schedule & Conduit Size Preparation
• Checking Lighting Illuminations
• Accumulative Voltage Drop Calculation
• Lux Level Calculation with automated report generation in a graphical manner
• Cable Tray Size and Route Preparation
• Electrical Single Line Diagram Checking and Load Balancing
Plumbing Design Validation
• Domestic Hot/Cold Water System Layout
• Drainage System Layouts
• Pump Head Calculation
• Pipe Sizing & Layout
Design Validation of Mechanical
• Pipe and Duct Sizing & Layout
• Load Calculation for HVAC
• Equipment Selection & Layout
• Equipment Scheduling
At Pinnacle, we offer cost-effective solutions for MEP (M & E) Design Firms. We work closely with design firms using an ISO 9001 certified process. Our team members receive inputs which include hand-sketches, conceptual drawings, design excels, datasheets, red line markups and single –line diagram. We work with MEP (M & E) engineers and provide BIM services to them and work to deliver accurate BIM modeling to validate designs for applicable codes, constructability, performance, and maintenance.