AC Hotel Forth Worth is the latest project of a leading brand of key chain hotels in Europe. The construction is worth $68.5 million and this 16 storeyed AC hotel on Main Street Downtown Fort Worth will have a basement, Level 1 to level 16 and a roof. The hotel plans to have a suite with a 270 degree-view at the 16th floor.
Pinnacle worked on this project and provide the Constructability Review & Ceiling space calculation.
Details about the Project
Software Used: PDF-XChange Viewer & Excel
Team Size: 6 Engineers
Project Area: 165,722 sq. ft.
Pinnacle start working on the project in October 2018 and ends at the same month.
Challenges Faced by Pinnacle
Pinnacle covers Architecture, MEP and Structure trade in this project. BIM is adding value to the construction industry by allowing greater pre-construction visualization. Pinnacle has offered BIM solutions to some iconic projects around the world. AC hotel Forth Worth is one such remarkable project. At Pinnacle, we strive to offer exact solutions to complex projects like AC Hotel Forth Worth.
Scope of Work
Our scope of work involved reviewing architectural, structural, plumbing, electrical and mechanical constructability.
Examined following aspects to check constructability
• We pay special attention to reviewing expansion joints, floor depression and other special conditions to make sure proper structural and architectural detail.
• We also focus on column and shear wall vertical alignment with MEP
• Beam Alignment with Block Wall, Gypsum Wall & Brick Wall
• Column Size with Schedule and Layout
• Beam Type & Size with Plans & Schedule
Pinnacle’s Value Addition
• Pinnacle’s team resolved all major issues that would have led to conflict during construction pertaining to all related trades.
• We saved coordination time by calculating ceiling space by using BIM 360 add-in.