Pinnacle has worked on numerous big scale projects. Pinnacle’s participation has made these big scale projects successful by delivering accurate and flawless 3D/4D/5D BIM modeling assistance. Reliable Engineering Company, Larsen & Turbo was responsible for the designing and development of this construction. L&T was our client who opted for the third party expertise and hire us to deliver flawless, accurate stimulated models for runways, terminal and for other ultra-modern annexes.
Details about the project
• Total cost: US $ 107 million
• India’s Longest Runway: 4.43-km runway for Airbus A-380 Maximum Boarding Bridges 78
• Check-in Counters: 168
• Terminal stretches almost 3km
• Biggest Fire alarm system: 50,000 interface point
• Largest Cooling system: 20,000TR Chillers for HVAC
• BIM Start Date: October 2007
• BIM End Date: May 2010
Special features of this project
• This marvel of modern architecture has been developed in one of the busiest tier-one cities of India. The newly developed terminal 3 is planned to handle more than 37 million passengers on a daily basis.
• The terminal would have more than 130 check-in counters and 70 emigration counters.
• This airport is equipped with a hi-tech system which enables landing within the visibility of 50 meters.
Scope of work
The modernizing and renovation of the airport was quite a humongous job to be done. The entire BIM for terminal 3 was designed by us. The expert team of BIM engineers at Pinnacle designed the entire BIM for passenger terminal building and domestic and international PIER were generated.
We delivered the following BIM solutions
• The sight-line report for Air traffic control was also created.
• Columns along with Arrival and Mezzanine level concrete structure was also designed
• Simulated structures of Raft Foundation was also designed
• We created an entire set of simulations for the interior structure model.
• Our expert team also detect clash between structure and HVAC and between structure and SA Duct.
• Additionally, we offer Quantity estimation and construction phasing as per the turnaround time.